- Market rigging
- Market manipulation
- Use of fraudulent scheme and device in connection with the purchase or sale of securities
- Acting as an investment adviser/investment representative without licence
- Aeneas Capital Management, L.P.
- Thomas R. Grossman
- Richard Cohen
- John Suglia
- Priam Holdings Ltd
- Aeneas Evolution Portfolio, Ltd.
- Aeneas Portfolio Company, L.P.
- Acadian Worldwide Inc.
- Tan Mong Sing,
- Dato’ Low Thiam Hock
|On 9 April 2008, SC filed a civil suit against 8 foreign defendants and 2 local individuals. SC is seeking:
- Declaration that all the defendants conspired to manipulate the market and share price of Iris, and defrauded investors;
- Declaration that all profits earned by the defendants are held in constructive trust for the benefit of the affected investors;
- Orders that all the assets and properties of each of the defendants be traced and followed, and then paid to the SC for the purpose of compensating the affected investors;
- Permanent injunction to restrain each of the defendants from trading in Iris shares;
- Permanent injunction to restrain each of the defendants from trading in any counter on Bursa Malaysia or MESDAQ; and
- General and exemplary damages.