Senior Manager – Finance & Billing
- Manage the overall financial accounting function of the PPA, covering core finance processes including accounts payable & receivable and general ledger, tax administration while taking responsibility for assisting the Head of Department in developing and enhancing the Financial Accounting function.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4-7 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge on financial statements reporting and disclosure requirements and always keep abreast of the development in financial reporting standards
- Knowledge on taxation and its impact to PPA
- Familiar with computerized financial management system
- Full-Time position(s) available
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to successful candidates.
How to apply?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for application is on 17 August 2012.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)