Your role is:
To be part of and contribute to project teams involved in capital market developmental initiatives and the formulation and review of policies and regulatory frameworks for markets, products and activities in the capital market.
You will be accountable for:
Assisting the project managers in:
- Analysing issues, conducting research and benchmarking;
- Preparing recommendation papers, guidelines and presentation materials;
- Coordinating project implementation and stakeholder engagement/consultation; and
- Rolling out policies and regulatory frameworks and providing advisory support to internal and external stakeholders.
You should have:
- A strong first degree in law, finance, accounting, economics, business administration or equivalent professional qualification
- At least two (2) yearsâ€™ working experience with some knowledge and understanding of capital markets
- Strong oral and written communication skills