|Chief Regulatory Office
||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
||Consumer & Investor Office
- Apply behavioural economics, conduct investor surveys, assess complaints and enquiries, advocate consumer protection and implement design & participate in SC’s investor education initiatives.
- Strong first degree in Economics or Psychology
- At least four (4) years of relevant working experience in the application of behavioural science/ psychology
- Knowledge in capital markets is an added advantage
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Creative, good interpersonal and time management skills
- Fast learner and applies sound judgment
- Ability to work in a team
|6 October 2018
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.