|Chief Regulatory Office
||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
||Consumer & Investor Office
- Review and process complaints and enquiries on improper conduct and irregularities in the capital market, and recommends appropriate actions to be taken for timely solutions
- Support investor education function and implement programmes to promote and develop an informed and proactive investor community through educational measures
- A strong first degree in Psychology, Behavioural Economics, Law, Business, Finance or other related fields.
- Strong understanding of capital market structure, processes, securities laws and regulations.
- Strong inter-personal skills
28 December 2017
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.