|Corporate Finance & Investments
||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
||Deputy General Manager
||Corporate Bond and Investment Products
- Lead the SC’s regulatory functions in relation to corporate bonds, sukuk, structured products, structured warrants and derivatives and ensure the regulatory requirements are met, and manage the formulation of regulatory/strategic initiatives/policies/guidelines to promote a competitive regulatory environment for fund raising and issuance of capital market products.
- Manage the operations of the department in the orderly development and regulation of the bonds, sukuk, structured products, structured warrants market.
- Strong first degree in Accounting, Finance, Islamic Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Law or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least eleven (11) years of relevant working experience
- Strong technical knowledge in various debenture and Islamic securities instruments
- In-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the Malaysian Capital Markets and relevant regulations
26 November 2017
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.