||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
||Develop and lead the implementation of Knowledge Management initiatives and continuous improvement programs to promote and facilitate proper management of intellectual capital; and to inculcate an environment that encourages the creation, sharing and effective application of knowledge in support of organisational objectives.
- Strong first degree in Knowledge Management, Project Management, IT, Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent professional qualification.Masters degree is a bonus.
- At least six (6) years of relevant working experience in related fields is preferred.
- Able to deliberate how KM relates to the organisation – strategically and operationally, intra and inter organisation
- Competent and experience in managing projects
- Good understanding of Change Management
- Good understanding of Information Communication Technology
- Fair understanding of capital market
- Good understanding of organisational knowledge and how it impacts the organisation performance and sustainability
- Competent in crafting measurable indicators
20 November 2017
||Facilities Management & Services
||To execute assigned safety and security tasks to ensure operational excellence for staff and visitors
- Minimum requierement SPM
- At least one (1) year working experience and has undergone Kursus Asas Polis Bantuan.
- Candidates will also be required to undergo physical test and medical screening.
13 December 2017
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.