||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
||Facilities Management & Services
- Plan, lead and supervise the building operation and maintenance of related systems and equipment
- Develop and review building preventive and corrective maintenance programmes and Service Level Agreements with outsourced service providers
- Lead and manage technical projects related to customisation, enhancement and repairs of building and security system and equipment
- Strong first degree in mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering
- Degree in mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering.
- At least eight (8) years of relevant working experience in building and facility management
- Competent in building control and security systems
- Very good interpersonal sensitivity, collaboration, achievement oriented, information seeking and analytical thinking skill
- Excellent command of MS Office
|30 June 2018
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.