|Development & Islamic Markets
||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
- Conduct related Shariah research and drafts various reports or research proposals for the development of ICM products and services.
- Degree in Fiqh Muamalat and/or Islamic Jurisprudence or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years of relevant working experience in Islamic finanace/capital market
- Capable to read and speak in Arabic
- Capable to read and understand classical Arabic text
|3 October 2018
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.