|Development & Islamic Markets
||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
||Economics & Market Analysis, Market Development
- Helm the research, analysis and forecasting of economic development trends and its impact to the capital market, as well as to provide salient recommendations on regulatory and developmental policies from an economic perspective.This is a high-profile appointment requiring the diplomacy to build solid strategic partnerships and meaningfully engage with internationally diverse stakeholders, enabling mutual sharing of information and co-operation on economic matters.
- He or she must poses vast professional experience in economic analysis to lead the production of quality and timely forecasts, reports and articles. Able to manage multiple priorities, be flexible and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong first/post-graduate degree in economics, finance or related subjects; a PhD in economics would be an advantage.
- Sound experience of at least ten (10) years, preferably in the financial services industry. Evidence of publications in scholarly journals would be an advantage
- Knowledge in quantitative or econometric tools and its application
- Ability to represent the SC in external domestic and international engagements, and provide SC input and/or responses on macroeconomic policy issues and its impact on the Malaysian capital market
- Ability to assess global and national economic, market, corporate and legal developments from an economic perspective and provide advice and recommendations
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.