|Office of the Chairman
||Candidate’s role is to:
||Candidate should have:
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of SC’s brand building and communications, aimed at strengthening SC’s reputation of a recognised and reputable regulator.
- The candidate is required to drive and strategise external and internal programmes related to enhancing stakeholder engagement, media visibility/relationships, issues management and content development/management. He or she will be required to advise senior management on the positioning of SC’s reputation, locally and internationally, by strategising and creating cohesive and on-going communications programmes. This includes a strong emphasis on shoring up media visibility campaigns and relationships. Knowledge of digital communication strategies and campaign tactics is highly desirable.
- The candidate must be an effective communicator, with strong written, verbal and analytical skills. He or she must have demonstrable strategic thinking skills, and be able to lead a team. He or she must poses a robust knowledge of the capital market, good networking among key industry/government people and a strong understanding of the complete range of corporate communications skills.
- Strong first/post-graduate degree in Businesss, Communications or other relevant fields.
- At least sixteen (16) years, preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent communications and writing skills, robust knowledge of the capital market
- Good networking among key industry/government people
- Fluency across the complete range of corporate communications skills.
If you are interested in joining the SC, you are invited to submit your application at https://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/.